jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2016

Changes for the EGGP

Hello, today I am going to write about the changes that I would like to apply at “Escuela de Gobierno y Gestión Pública” at Univesridad de Chile. 

I think that the EGGP need some changes, like the building or a better academic leveling.

With regard to the building, that it’s a historic problem. The EGGP history has been marked by different changes of buildings; those changes have been occurred because the buildings didn’t have the necessary condition to operate such as seat of university. 

Well, now we have the same problem, we are in a building that doesn’t have the necessary condition to operate, for example, the building doesn’t have an optimum casino to all students can eat, other problem is the space to do the class, the classroom are so small and have the iconic pillars, that make difficult the realization to the class. Besides, other problem it’s that the infrastructure isn’t adequate to receive people with difficulties to move.


Other change that I would like to do at EGGP it’s the form that do the academic leveling. I think that our education system has a lot of problems and one of that it’s the differences with regard to knowledge that is given to the students, for this problem, when the students join to the university realize that exist a lot of things and subjects that not understand. I think that the university should be more concerned about this problem, the university has some programs oriented to help in this problem but I thing that isn’t enough, it is necessary that the university to commit itself with this them. 

1 comentario: