I’d like to visit a lot of countries, but when question me
what country I’d really love to visit, I think in three countries Brazil,
Canada and Italy.
In this
post I will write about my wishes of travel to Italy. I´d like to visit that
country because since I was a child imagined visit it beautiful cities, Rome,
Venice and Florence, and know the amazing history buildings like Rome Coliseum,
Agripa Pantheon, Tower of Pisa and the beautiful Venice canals
.
Besides I love the pastas and I’d like eat them in one of the countries with the best preparation.
I know that in Italy has the most World Heritage in the world.
Besides I love the pastas and I’d like eat them in one of the countries with the best preparation.
I know that in Italy has the most World Heritage in the world.
If I go
there I will visit the history buildings, the Amalfitana coast and the “Foro
Romano” one of the history places most important of the country.
When I
travel to Italy for the first time I’d like to do it as a tourist and the
second time I’d like to study there and live for one or two years, because
their language, education and life style calls my attention.

nice destinies??
ResponderEliminar