Hi, today I’m going to write about my first concert, the Pearl Jam’s
concert.
This
concert was on November 04th in 2015 in “Estadio Nacional Julio
Martínez Prádanos” in Santiago, Chile.

The Pearl Jam is my favorite band. This band was formed with the name Mookie Blaylock, on October 22th in 1990, in Seattle, United State. On 1991 they changed their name to Pearl Jam.
PJ is
considering one of the most popular bands on 90’s. Till the date, the band has
sold 65 million discs on the world.
Actually
the band it’s formed for Eddie Vedder (singer), Mike McCready (main guitar),
Stone Gossard (rhythmic guitar), Jeff Ament (bass player) and Matt Cameron
(drummer).
During the event all people were very excited, the atmosphere was amazing, there were some magic, adrenalin,
romantics, and very happy moments.

Personally I was really excited, it was my first concert, I had a chance to see my favorite band on a live performance, and I was with my best friends and girlfriend.
I enjoyed all moments in the concert, including the very long row to
enter.
Besides, this concert was the celebration of the anniversary with my girlfriend,
was a very beautiful experience.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario