Hello,
today I’m going to write about of the movie that I saw in my english class.
The name of
the movie is “Bread and Roses” by Ken Loach, the movie is about of the relation
into immigrants’ workers and their bosses, and shows the confrontation that
workers do against abuse of their bosses. I will mention three scenes that I liked:
1) When Sam was escaping of the
building and Maya helped him to get out in a dump, this scene was so funny.
2) When the boss says goodbye to a
woman employee of the company, the reason and the form of says goodbye was terrible and express the type
of relation into bosses and immigrants’ workers,
it was very sad and unpleasant.
3) Other scene is when a woman worker
help to Maya to use the vacuum cleaner, it’s a little scene
but shows the
fellowship.
In my
opinion, social films reflect different problematic and some of the social
realities of the world. Leaving behind the fiction genres, and
giving space to
show the problems of the real world.
In regards
of the immigrants in Chile, referring to public politics, it hadn't been
controlled the way to treat the immigrants, including them in the society,
sharing with them culture, politic, and most important of all, give them good
opportunities of work because they came to Chile to give us new experiences to
the country and at the same time they win the same thing, experience in other
country.
I agree with you
ResponderEliminar