jueves, 20 de octubre de 2016

One idea of my future job

Hello, today I’m going to write about of one idea of the things that I would like to do in my future job.

I wouldn’t like to have a job where I have stay a lot of time in the same place; I would like to move me for different places. I imagine me working in something related to the development of culture or the environment area, besides I like the area of human rights and the international relations.

I suppose that I will have to be in some office the most of the time, that I will have a lot of meetings, but also I think that will exist the possibility to interact with people related to the areas that interest me, and go to different places related to the same areas. 

I know that for my career it’s so probably that I will be in the office, but I would like to have the opportunity of travel to others countries and learn about it realities and experiences with the idea to see what things can implement in Chile. Because I think that is possible learn from others countries and with this achieve the better’s results. Really I would like to have the opportunity of do this work and bring the most important experiences of my interesting areas to Chile.



I’m thinking take a major about public policy or something related to manage when I graduated because I want learned more things about to public system and can do my job of the most better form.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm sure many things described by you will be so real in your future, just be prepared for them and good luck..

    ResponderEliminar