jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

Release (Peal Jam)

Hello, today I'm going to write about a really good song (in my opinion).

The song is "Release" by Pearl Jam, my favorite music band. "Release" is the last one song by “Ten”, the first album by Pearl Jam and it was the first song played in their first concert.

Why the song was written? 
The song was written spontaneously. It happened while Stone Gossard tuned his guitar and Eddie Vedder prepared his voice, Eddie began to sing, later he finished so affected with the letter, because it was related with his personal life history, for this reason after of the improvisation Eddie ran away, visibly affected. 

The father of Eddie Vedder died when his was so young. Eddie thought that his father was a friend of the family, when his father died his mother decides tell him that this “friend” was his father.

In my opinion that song is so emotional. When I listened for first time, I loved to much it melody and the great form that Eddie Vedder interprets the letter of the song, and it heartrending voice.

Then, when I searched more information about the song I understood the emotional that it is, and the form that Eddie and the band can transfer so good the pain feelings through the song was surprised and touched me.


I really love this song, it’s so emotional and it do feel me a lot of feelings.

1 comentario: