miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2016

A subject I enjoy studying this semester

What subject I enjoy studying this semester? It’s complicate, maybe I can say that I enjoy studying two subject, but is not because I love study jajaja.

The subjects are “Dinámica de la Administración Pública Chilena” and “Marco Normativo para la Acción Administrativa II”.

First “Dinámicas de la A.P Chilena”, most that enjoy studying this subject, I consider useful for my development like public administrator, because the topics are necessary for understand more of the reality and functioning of public administration in Chile. Also the program of classes considered do exposition with specialize in the topics, something very positive for the learning.


With respect “Marco Normativo para la Acción Administrativa II”, I enjoy studying this subject because I think that is important understand the topics related with rules, because I think that if I know the rules my future bosses can’t pressure or scare me unfairly, this happen frequently in the “public administration word”. Also for different reasons the topics review in class I was served for understand some situations that happened in the jobs of some persons of my family.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario