My school
has the modality of “Técnico Profesional”, in the two last years add topics
about administration and some examples are accounting, human resources and
customer service.

In this two
years I had two big projects, one of these was “Feria técnico professional”,
this was a group project about some product or service created for us. Whit my
group created a product, we created “Colorfood” and the product was “empanadas”
of colors. Specifically was four “empanadas” of color, because was four
flavors, the green was vegetarian flavor, red meat flavor, orange seafood
flavor and blue napolitana flavor.
We had to
present our project in a public exposition, we had to do a “stand”, in that
“stand” we had to promote and explain our product to the visitors.
I enjoyed
so much that experience, because I was in the group only with friends, for this
reason all stressful and complicate moments finished in laughs and jokes. Every
time that we got together half the time was for speak about life or anything
different to the project, but even so the project was very well done.
I think
that was an amazing experience, was a beautiful work and served for connect
more than before our friendship.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario