miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2016

Evaluation of blog experience

In general I'm not very good at English but always called my attention I listened to music in English and sometimes I tried to read books or magazines in english though I couldn't understand too much, besides I always liked to learn about english a little bit.

I never worked like this before, is a totally new way of working for me, to be constantly making blogs helps me to learn.

At the beginning I feel like it wasn't very important or very helpful but I realized that you're practicing grammar, learning new vocabulary in english and slowly it's helping us to know how to talk in english more fluent.

In the end I consider this blog like a very good experience because it's an innovating way to complement an english course, including grammar, vocabulary, writing and listening in english.

Besides we can write about topics that are interesting for us and that's a really important thing when you're learning, so you don't lose your motivation.

When you're writing a blog you must think in every word you're using and the full context of the paragraph, making sentences that are well planted.


That's my opinion about the blog, a good way to teach English.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario