I tink that I has different levels of love. First the most important things that i love are, my family, my girlfriend and my friends. All this people is so important in my life, they are my support, with they i was lived the most important moments in my life.
In other lever of love, I can say that I love different things, I love play guitar, because give me calm and I love can perform my favors songs.
In other lever of love, I can say that I love different things, I love play guitar, because give me calm and I love can perform my favors songs.
Also I love
play volleyball, when I was a children I play differents sports like tennis, football,
basket, handball, but when I entered in volley I was happy with it, since the
moment in that I entered I make a decision of stay in this sport definitively .
Other thing that I love is go to concert of my
favor music bands, it’s amazing listen the music in live, can see the music
bands and share the euphoria whit a multitude of people, jumping and chant the
songs.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario