In
this free post I'm going to talk about my experience in theater group.
When I was in the school I inscribed in different things (in different years), like football, basketball, tennis, something related with how plant and look for the vegetables and theater.
When I inscribed in theater I was nervous because in the group had larger peers and at the end of the year we had to present a play.
When I was in the school I inscribed in different things (in different years), like football, basketball, tennis, something related with how plant and look for the vegetables and theater.
When I inscribed in theater I was nervous because in the group had larger peers and at the end of the year we had to present a play.
I remember that in the first play
that I participate was so short maybe 15 or 20 minutes.
Later I
begin to participate in bigger plays, especially the last one play “Bodas de
Sangre”, I loved to participate in that play, my character was “El novio”, a
moody and violent man, that guy was cheated for his fiance and later dies
fighting whit the lover of his fiance.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario